Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 103 - Happy Holidays!!

Over 100 days with braces now! Not so bad! The differences I'm noticing are crazy!

As 2009 draws to an end, I started thinking about all the stuff that's happened this year:

1. My upper jaw is 50% bigger than it was at the start of this year.
2. My teeth, top and bottom, are much straighter than at the start of this year.
3. My fiancee and I bought our first home - a condo in downtown Toronto.
4. This is new news, but I recently accepted a position at a new firm! It was a very difficult and surprisingly emotional decision, but I decided to try something a little different for the next little while and see where it leads me!

So new job, new home, new MOUTH, it's been a great year overall!!! I'm not positive I've had such an eventful year before!

Who knows what 2010 will hold! At the very least, our wedding is in July, so that's huge. The jaw surgery is still tentatively slated for the fall, so that's big news too. So in all honesty, barring any major setbacks, 2010 is shaping up to live up to 2009. The other thing is passing my last two professional actuarial exams. That's #1 on my priority list for 2010. I have one in May and hopefully the last one in November. We'll see!!

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2010!! I'll talk to you again then!

No comments:

Post a Comment