Thursday, September 3, 2009

6 Days and Counting!

It's been a long time since I've posted. There's not been very much to update on.

I can't believe the summer's over! But with it comes the big day for the braces. September 9 is the afternoon where I'm hoping they get put on. Weird how I'm hoping they go on. I guess I just want to get through this process as quickly as possible!

Hopefully all the orthodontist's are pleased with the progress made. My two front teeth, which once had a gap that looks so much bigger now than I thought it was at the time, are now touching, and my bottom teeth have migrated somewhat as well.

As soon as the braces are on, I'll take some pictures and post them.

On a related note, my 15-year old sister just had her braces removed on Monday after just over two years or wearing them! Hers came off and mine are going on. If my teeth look half as good as hers do at the end of this, I'll be happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment