Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 957 - Clock is Ticking.......

I'm not so sure I've ever been more afraid than I am right now.

I have spent the last couple of days searching around the net, and wow, I am realizing this surgery is quite invasive and serious. My latest concern now is BREATHING. I hear that breathing is a challenge, which makes me feel claustrophobic. I'm a pretty heavy-breather already.

The common string amongst everything I have read is to expect a week of hell.

I'm really trying to keep the end-goal in mind here, but today am questioning if it's worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, everything will go great! Sounds easy but try and relax the morning of the surgery. Just smile, try to laugh, and remember that in a fortnight you will look back and be amazed at how quickly time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paul,
    You'll do just fine tomorrow - before you know it you will be going in for surgery and then waking up. Don't forget to have a super feast as this will be your last one for some time.

    Take care!
    Pauline

    Dan says go Sens go!

    ReplyDelete