Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 days post SARPE

Will the swelling ever recede? I'm puffier today than yesterday, and the bruising looks like it has begun. One cheek has turned completely yellow, and my lips are turning purple.

I also think that the lack of food has taken a toll. I've beenn tired all day long, unable to sit down for a half hour without feeling sleepy. I had a good sleep last night, as well as various naps today, but just feel completely void of energy. I'm doing what I can to keep myself from starving - my diet basically consists of Boost, water, and juice. I'm hoping I'll be able to work some soup in tomorrow or Tuesday. My fiance made this lentil soup that smelled delicious. Completely and utterly delicious!

I think I'm going to try to get some sleep. In the morning, we'll see if any improvment's occurred. In any event, I'm seeing the surgeon on Tuesday afternoon. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment