Monday, June 22, 2009

59 Activations Done, 8 To Go!

Today marks activation #59 = 14.75mm. With 8 left to go, I'll be at 16.75mm by the time it's all over with.

There is not much new to report. I had my teeth cleaned last week for the first time since the surgery. My hygenist for the past three years, Donna, said she noticed considerable improvment in the inflammation of my gums - which was kind of a shock since I had not been going over my teeth with the electric toothbrush and the flossing's been difficult too. She suspects, and she can very well be right, that I'm not breathing through my mouth as much at night time anymore. Lauren, my very light-sleeping fiancee, has not shaken me awake lately telling me to turn to my side to stop snoring. Who knows - maybe this expanded upper jaw is allowing me to breathe a little easier. Time will tell I guess.

Anyway, again, I'm seeing Dr. Roy on the 30th to place a plug in the screw for the rest of the summer. The 30th will be a busy day as I'll also be moving out of my apartment and into our new condo! Rogers will not be by to hook up our internet until July 2, so I may not be posting here until then - unless I manage to finally put up some more pictures.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment