Thursday, March 14, 2013

Before and After picture

Hi everyone,

For those out there who are thinking about whether or not this surgery is the right idea for you, here is my before-and-after comparison.

The "before" was back in April 2009 - the night before my SARPE (which is why you can probably make out a little bit of metal in my mouth; that's the expander). Incidentally, this is a picture that has already been posted in my 2009 entries (I used to put up many more pictures, so feel free to go back there and see!).

The "after" was taken yesterday, March 13th, 2013 - almost four years later. Yeah, got a little less hair now, some new glasses as well (with one other pair inbetween actually!), but I suspect that isn't the part of my head that will draw your attention!


Is it really a debate whether or not I should have invested four years into this? Didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment